Monday, March 7, 2011

My 26th birthday

It's been a month since I made a LO?!? Crazy. I finally carved out some time to tackle a project this Sunday evening. I grabbed a quick photo of it this morning before heading to work, so I finally get to share! This is based on Sketchy Thursdays, sketch 3/3/11, which you can find here. This page is all about my 26th birthday. It seems like a lifetime ago, and in some ways was, since it was pre-baby. And yet, it wasn't that long ago at all. 


I honestly wasn't sure what I was going to do with this polka-dotted paper (the background paper). When I pulled out these pictures, I knew it was just the thing! I was determined to make this page from scraps and I'm glad I did. It used some stuff I've had for a while and all coordinates pretty well despite being from different manufacturers.

Supplies used
Making Memories~Brown Wallpaper Findings (patterned paper)
BoBunny~Persuasion Dot (patterned paper)
sei~green cardstock
BoBunny~Thankful, cardstock stickers
Pink Paislee~Expressions, Berry Blue chipboard alphas
Teresa Collins~"Celebrate" chipboard elements
white ribbon (still from wedding gifts!)
scraps of ivory cardstock
brown fine tipped scrapbooking marker/pen

4 comments:

  1. Great page, love the bunting at the top.
    This sketch is perfect for birthday photos.
    Thanks for playing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeee this!! Great photos, colors....and loving the banner! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design and colors here, great layout! Thanks for joining us at ST this week:)

    ReplyDelete