I can't believe it's been 3 years since I updated this blog! Certainly I have scrapbooked since then, but it's possible, I suppose, that I haven't done a sketch challenge in that long. In the last week, I've made 4 pages, including this one. I've enjoyed it so much. For about a year, our office area was more or less unusable due to renovations happening around it. Just recently, we've gotten it put together enough to use, and I'm loving having a dedicated crafting space again.
Without further ado, here's my layout. I made this using Making Memories papers: Vintage Findings "Text Dot Findings" and Noel "Words Noel". I primarily used the b-sides of each sheet. The small "wedding" letters are from a Studio Calico kit I got who knows when.
Thanks, Creative Scrappers, for the sketch. It was ideal for the photos I had for this page. Thanks for the inspiration!

No comments:
Post a Comment