Ok, let the knitting commence! Christmas 2006 is finally finished! Ok, ok, I'll hold off on knitting for long enough to tell you about the new page.
I'll be honest, I wasn't sure whether this page was going to work until it was almost finished. And then, somehow, it came together. This is based on sketchinspiration, sketch #149. My only real goal was to continue using a color palette like the one I used in the last two pages, since these will all go together.

And a close-up on the dimensional sticker from My Mind's Eye:

Supplies used:
Recollections~Time Frame, Time Line Red (cut using the outline of a die cut I had)
Basic Grey~pattern paper, sultry
Making Memories--Mistletoe, Happy Holidays Mistletoe patterned paper
The Paper Studio~Solid Glitter, Silver
generic white, ivory, and black cardstock
Making Memories~Vintage Findings, artisan labels
The Paper Studio~Spare Parts, Christmas brads
My Mind's Eye~Lost & Found, Union Square "Perfect" Layered Sticker
Making Memories~Slice + Studio Essentials design card
EK~border punch
Martha Stewart~writing pen, ebony, 0.5mm
Pen Touch~quick dry metallic silver pen
this page turned out beautifully!
ReplyDeletevery nice. the journaling looks fantastic on that green paper.
ReplyDeletegreat page!!!
ReplyDeleteyou definitely need to add For KeepSakes to your "hit list" of scrap stores!
http://forkeepssake.typepad.com/