Getting settled into our house has been an ongoing and drawn-out process. Every week (or really, every weekend) we get a little closer. With time off this week, I've been able to tackle a handful of projects. My favorite of these, by far, has been decor for my son's bathroom. I just finished making and hanging these a few minutes ago. I know I should wait until morning to take pictures in natural light, but I couldn't restrain myself.
I made the train using my Slice with the Big Kids design card. I added the 6 (and inked the edges in red, like the character Percy). The E (his first initial) was made using the Noteworthy design card. Finally, the car was made using the Animal Crackers design card. I chose to make it the back of the car, rather than the front, so I could use some red and repeat that color across all three pieces. I can't wait until morning. I want to go wake him up right now to show it to him. I love that little boy.
These are so cute!!
ReplyDelete~natalie