Saturday, June 18, 2011

Four Months

I've decided to finally tackle the 2008 pages I've long been afraid of: my son's first months. Reasons I'm afraid of it:

  • there are hundreds of pictures to choose from
  • they are such precious pictures to me, and I don't want to make a page I dislike
  • I'm undecided on whether to do each page separately or follow one theme/color scheme throughout
  • I'm undecided about whether to put his pages in our family album (I keep one per year) or make a separate baby album for his first year. This will likely depend on how many pages I end up making.
So....I've procrastinated. But it's time. So with the two birthday pages I recently made, I'm off to a start. Today I finished a page from the day my son turned four months. I made this based on the current Sketchy Thursdays sketch (found here) and the March kit from Lucky Girl Crafts (found here). I love this kit.


And a close-up of those sweet brads:

Supplies used:
From the Lucky Girl Crafts kit
Bo Bunny~Flower Child Die Cut
Echo Park~For the Record borders

Not from the kit:
American Crafts~dark brown textured cardstock
Studio Calico~Elementary alpha stickers
scrap ivory textured cardstock
brown scrapbooking pen
Basic Grey and Sassafrass brads

5 comments:

  1. Cute photos! I like the paper you journaled on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like the bottom pic - little man looks so happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so sweet : )
    Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooooo awesome that you are scrapping these older ones! They are ADORABLE!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the papers you used! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I LOVE how you did the journaling!! And glad you are getting your pages done!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete