A few days ago I was inspired by a sketch made by Natalie (The Beastie) for Lucky Girl Crafts. You can see the sketch here. I rarely venture beyond Sketchy Thursdays or Sketch Inspiration, so when I do, you know it's because it really grabbed me! I knew I wanted to finish the pages from my son's first birthday. The colors are off a little in the picture because I took it in sub-par light.
I made this using my April kit from Lucky Girl Crafts. Well, I feel like I should say the kit inspired the layout and was made partially from it. The blue paper behind the die cut is just standard stock blue cardstock. Some other pieces that I liked with the die cut came from my stock of things.
Supplies
not from the kit:
navy blue cardstock
I have no idea where I got the large flower die cut
American Crafts~ivory textured cardstock
Studio Calico~Elementary Collection cardstock stickers
black and brown scrapbooking pens
tape, photo mounting squares, and pop dots (the journaling block is pop-dotted)
From the kit:
My Mind's Eye~Stella and Rose, "Family" Silk Tie Paper
Crate Paper~Toy Box Collection, Phrases stickers
Crate Paper~Toy Box Collection, Accent Cuts (journaling card, which I cut down)
Crate Paper~Toy Box Collection, alphas (the little rectangular ones)

This is perfect! I love how your replaced one of the photo spots with journaling. Awesome!
ReplyDelete~Natalie