Sunday, September 26, 2010

Creative Scrappers Sketch #120

After choosing pictures from Chicago Rock & Roll 2009 last week for the Throwdown (see previous post), I decided to continue scrapping that race and just finish it (I *love* checking events off the to-do list!). I looked around at different challenges going on and picked a sketch I thought might work. I decided to use the Creative Scrappers Sketch #120. Using more of my July kit from Lucky Girl Crafts, this is what I came up with.

I have to admit, stars are not a motif I work with very often. It took me a long time to place the objects on this page in a way that I liked. I'm glad I kept working with it though. It went through a few iterations along the way, and I think the final product is better for it.

Papers:
Pink Paislee--Starlight/Glow
Cosmo Cricket--garden variety/sunshine
American Crafts cardstock--Vanilla, Cranberry, and Denim

Alphas:
Pink Paislee--Expressions Weathered Wood in Scarlet
Rebecca Sower--Nostalgiques

Embellishments:
My Mind's Eye--Savvy "Never Enough" tickets
Cosmo Cricket--Celebrate Life sticker sheet
Teresa Collins--CELEBRATE chipboard elements (small red star only)

Tools:
Making Memories--Slice + Basics 1 and Studio Essentials design cards

1 comment:

  1. Totally amazing! I love how you rocked the Lucky Girl kit - can't wait to see more of your creations! =D

    ReplyDelete