Friday, September 24, 2010

Welcome to JoannaScraps!

I am very pleased to announce the launch of my new blog, JoannaScraps. Welcome! I will use this new space to document and catalog my crafts projects, primarily scrapbooking and occasionally knitting.

I decided to start this new blog because I was finding it increasingly difficult to meaningfully participate in the online scrapbooking community without a site of my own. Also, I haven't found a satisfactory site for displaying my projects and tagging all the beautiful products used. So here we are! Please be patient as I work through the design of the blog itself--it shall be lovely...soon.

This blog is a sister site to my main blog, JoannaRuns (linked in the sidebar). Refer back there for general "life" stuff and of course, all things running-related. I'm excited to start this new venture and hope you'll join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment