Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Biloxi 2006, Hard Work

Ok, finally, the last page from our 2006 mission trip to Biloxi. And the second page I made last night. Crazy, I know. This never happens. This is based on the Studio Calico Sunday Sketch for this week, which you can find here. Like the other pages in this series, this is made using the LGC November kit, which even after all this, I still have a good bit of.


This one is, unfortunately, probably my least favorite of the set. I don't dislike it, but it doesn't do as much for me as the others. The sketch was made for an 8.5x11 page, and I think it would have worked better at that size. It's both busy and not busy enough. But, this trip is DONE.

Supplies used (again, almost entirely from the LGC November kit)
BoBunny~Olivia Mums, both sides
narrow brown ribbon (not from kit)
sei~brown textured cardstock
BoBunny~large die cut journaling spot
metal flower embellishments and colored pin (from kit, but not sure who made them)
BoBunny~Back to Basics, Chiffon Dot
brown fine point scrapbooking marker

No comments:

Post a Comment