Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Biloxi 2006, third page

I seem to be really into yellow these days. Some yellow is summer-ish. Deeper yellows/golds fit the fall pictures I've been working on from the Biloxi trip in 2006. I picked the papers for this page from the Lucky Girl Crafts (shocking, I know) September kit. I love the colors in the papers. The only thing that made me sad about this page was having to pick a side of this gorgeous paper to not use. I love the back of this paper too!



This page is based on Sketchy Thursdays 1/27/11 sketch, which you can find here. I stuck pretty close to the sketch this time around. It's a good one!

Supplies used:
sei rub-ons ("remember when")
Prima Marketing~Life in Colors (patterned paper)
American Crafts~cardstock (eggplant, vanilla)
narrow brown ribbon that I had on hand
EK border punch
brad from the November kit
Slice + Animal Crackers design card

5 comments:

  1. I love this paper too... I know how you feel about not wanting to use some papers because you love both sides so much!! This is why I end up buying doubles of so many papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the yellow and the photos!! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your journaling and that paper! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your layout! love your paper, too!

    ReplyDelete