Friday, February 11, 2011

Friends--last '06 layout

I had so much fun with this page! This is based on Creative Scrappers sketch #142, which you can find here. I didn't use a kit, but I did use some of the last remnants from my August LGC kit, which I've really enjoyed. This page is the last page for 2006, unless I need a "filler" page to make the album work (some LO's are 2 pagers, some are 1, so sometimes I get a blank page that needs to be filled). SO ready to move on to '07, finally!


Supplies used:
last scrap of Echo Park~A walk in the park (horizontal strip that I border punched)
buttons from the August Lucky Girl Crafts kit
American Crafts~Thickers, Stroll glitter letter stickers, white (from the February LGC kit)
Reminisce~die cut sticker
My Mind's Eye~Breaking Free die cut
brown and white generic cardstock that I had on hand
brown fine tip scrapbooking marker

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing 2006!! wooo hooo! This page is great-love those buttons :)
    ~natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun page, love your DP choice! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete