I know I've said it before, but I have to say it again: I LOVE the Lucky Girl July kit. I just love it. This is at least the 5th page I've made from the kit and I still have product to spare, including a full-page die cut (which I have something in mind for). Anyway, the page at hand--4th of July 2007. I've always loved this picture. So simple, so beautiful and fresh. Just a bowl of cherries next to blue placemats. I wanted a page that was fairly simple and wouldn't distract from the simple prettiness of the picture. I found just the layout in Creative Scrappers sketch #137. I started and finished this page last night--another quick page. I am seriously having so much fun combining kits and sketches.
I cut the "4th" using my Slice and the Basics 3 design card. I cut the journaling spot using the Wedding design card. The eyelet paper (used for "4th" and one of the small circles) is an OLD paper from Making Memories, yet arguably still one of my favorites. The dotted paper in the big circle is K & Company, Blue Awning with Polka Dots. All the cardstock, the other two patterned papers (red polka dots and multi-colors dots), and the "happy" stickers are all from the July kit.

i really love those circles!!
ReplyDelete~natalie
Great layout. Love the design.
ReplyDelete