When we bought our first house, the neighborhood was still being built around it. Our first few years there we watched the neighborhood grow and watched new households move in. We often walked through the homes under construction and looked at everything workers had brought to build new streets. I took these pictures on one such evening walk about a year after we moved in.
This page is based on Sketchy Thursdays current weekly sketch, which you can find here. I made this almost entirely from the Lucky Girl Crafts January kit. This is, I believe, the sixth page I've made from this kit. I used some scrap black cardstock that was lying around, a stamp, and a tiny bit of brown cardstock from another kit.
A word of warning on this picture--I tried, and tried, and tried to get the color right. This is not really what the yellow looks like in person. This is (I think) Bazzil Lemon Drop. It's lovely. And the ivory is ivory. It's Bazzil Chiffon.
Supplies used:
From the January LGC kit:
Bazzil textured cardstock, brown and lemon drop
Glitz~Hoopla Pipework
American Crafts~Dear Lizzy, Enchanted, Sir Charlie
Pink Paislee~sweetness, love blooms
Other supplies:
Slice with Wedding design card ("summer" die cut letters)
foam adhesive dimensional squares
black dye ink pad
some random black cardstock
various adhesives

Beautful photo's! love how you placed them and the colors of your page are so beautiful! Great dimension!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!
Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the photos and the papers you used! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
ReplyDelete